Thursday 12 April 2012

#40- Spring is springing

 
April is a lovely month; for many reasons! 
Everything has been blooming early this year, the rain we've had already has greened everything up just nicely. 
We've already celebrated three out of the many birthdays in the family this month, mine included!
A few more to go, as well as at the end of this month, Isaac turns TWO! 
The weather has been temperamental, but I've already started some seedlings indoors, (tomatoes, peppers, some flowers:) and have built the body of my GARDEN!
(That I got a little too ambitious about and made quite big, I don't have pictures yet, I'm waiting to get some dirt to fill it with) I am just itching to get started on planting outdoors, just waiting on the soil, and it's good because there is still a risk of freezing temperatures.

I bought myself a 'new' bike which is stowed cleverly away till I get a good lock. We've had several bikes stolen since we moved to London and I loooove this new bike so I'm determined it won't get stolen!
Easter weekend Eric worked and Rosie wasn't feeling well, but Isaac and I managed to dye some eggs and run around singing 'hallelujah!' And read the Easter story so... I DID attempt traditions!
We have a gorgeous and strange tree in our front yard that blooms beautifully, this year it wasn't as full, but I think because of the confusing weather. I documented it's blossoming and thought I'd share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment