Monday 23 January 2012

#28- whispers

 It's been quite a flurry of life these last few months, changes, excitements, conspiracies!! (Yes once in awhile I get strayed by the latest) Amidst all of these things, I realized that God is speaking to me, hushing me to remember to keep it cool.
I've noticed such odd beautiful things around me (a few of which I snapped pictures of) I see such holiness in the people who are my children and am challenged in Love with my husband, my community. I am blessed, I am in peace.

After being all in a tizzy telling Eric about how the world was certainly ending soon and lying awake thinking about the meaning of all this, I was hushed by God saying "hey you! I will keep in perfect peace all who trust in me, all whose eyes are fixed on me!"
Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment