Monday 15 August 2011

#5- Thirty-Eight Weeks

Due date fast approaching!
I'm full term and could go into labour any time now:) But I'm going to assume later than earlier because it makes things more tolerable.
At this stage I'm still doing alright, but becoming quite limited in what I can physically do, and if I'm not careful, pay for it by the end of the day.


It's difficult and frustrating at times, still lifting Isaac for one thing or even just playing with him has to be limited or just extra careful and often I forget. Also I have 'nesting' instincts like crazy and want to do soo much around the place but known I shouldn't or else! 


And then of course there's sleeping/walking/getting comfortable issues...but all in all! I do feel well, and I am excited to meet this new little one:)

Being pregnant is really such a short time, it's like the first few months of a newborn, feels like forever but then you look back and wonder where that time went. So I'm trying to enjoy these last couple weeks!
On another note, Master Isaac is working very hard on cutting his fourth molar. Such a miserable thing:( but wow, what a guy! They're looking good and he now has 11 1/2 teeth!! It's been a rough time on him though so pray that he gets them all through and back into some kind of routine before life gets crazy with a new babe!



See you soon Baby Buckley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment